When you become an Owner of Whitewater Grocery Co. (GroCo), you become a part of something bigger: a community of people taking matters into their own hands to nourish our community. Your GroCo ownership lasts a lifetime and ensures you have a voice in our local food system.
Benefits of Ownership:
- You have a voice! An ownership provides you the ability to vote on important matters for the store.
- Special promotions: You'll gain access to member-only sales prices and promotions.
- Leadership opportunities: You can run for a seat on our leadership team (aka Board of Directors).
- Educational opportunities: The GroCo, while offering some of the freshest and most local produce around, will also offer cooking and nutrition classes as well as other educational programs related to food and our local farmers and vendors' products.
- Community support: Not only are you helping take matters into our hands to nourish our community, you're also helping build something that keeps our community's dollars in the community.
Your ownership share is a one-time purchase of $150
or you can opt for an installment plan with payments ranging from $25-$10/mo.
If the $150 ownership is the only thing preventing you from becoming an Owner,
we now offer limited, scholarship based ownerships. You take care of $25, and we'll cover the rest!
If you appreciate what we are doing with the Special Access Ownerships
and have wondered what more you can do to help out,
donate toward these scholarships to help offset the cost.
Have more questions before joining? Vist our FAQ page.