Cost of Ownership:
- An ownership share costs $150. You can pay this all at once or in up to 15 installments of $10.
Benefits of Ownership:
- One ownership share entitles you to one vote. You have a voice!
- As an Member-Owner, you are also telling our future financiers that you will be a customer of the Grocery Co.
- Any Member-Owner can (and is encouraged to) run for a position on the Board of Directors. Nominations and elections will be held annually.
Member-Owners of the same household can share one share, but only the primary name on the share has the vote and the ability to run for a Board position.
- Additional ownership benefits will be available when the store is open. These benefits may include Member-Owner specials, case lot discounts on special orders, possible patronage refunds during profitable years, and discounts on classes or workshops hosted by the Whitewater Grocery Cooperative.
- Being part of the larger movement of taking matters into our own hands to nourish our community.
Have more questions before joining? Vist our FAQ page.
JOIN via any option below: